Thursday, September 01, 2005

Family outings. UGH!!!

So last night we went out to dinner for my father's 47th birthday. It was the six of us, me, my sister, mom, dad, my daughter, and the "ASS". I don't like going to restaurants with my daughter because she is at the age where she cant sit still for more than a minute so I new it was going to be a disaster from the minute we got into the car to go there. So when we got there we were seated right away, thank god, but they put us right in front of the restaurant right in the mix of things. Well they gave me a high chair for my daughter but she wanted NO parts of that thing. So I put her in the booth next to my mom and dad because she is always a little angel around them and as soon as they leave the devil horns usually come right out. So anyway it must of been a slow night for them because we got our food really quick so it wasn't like we were waiting forever for dinner to come. So since we went to dinner early I wore what I had on for work that day which consists of a lite lime green shirt and a pair of white pants. So everyone finished their dinner besides my daughter and by this point she was getting a little crazy because we have been there for about 45 minutes by now. And I hate when she makes a scene in public places because I feel like everyone is pointing and staring at me because I cant get her under control. So I decided to let her eat her spaghetti while she was sitting on my lap. Well needless to say she was doing something and the whole plate of spaghetti fell right on my lap. So you can only imagine white pants and red spaghetti sauce all over my crotch. GREAT!!!!! I will never get to wear those pants again.

So after the whole dinner debocile we went back to my mom and dad's house minus the "ASS" because he had things to do which probably includes him going home and laying on the couch or since we wont be there go out on one of his hour long trips to get his cigarettes. I guess it was an okay night. My stress level wasn't as high as it usually is so I can consider it just okay.

The weekend is almost here. Thank God. Although I probably wont be doing much since the price of gas keeps going up right before my eyes. Literally last night on the way to dinner gas was $2.70 and by the time we were done is was $2.99. I mean we were only in the restaurant for about an hour and a half and it went up like that. What the Fuck!!! So I guess no beach this weekend. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home