Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

Can I just vent about this a little bit. Where do I begin. I was sitting here reading about the horrible things that are going on because of the hurricane and looking at the awful pictures and I am filled with anger. I see that military had stopped rescuing people and transportation them because some ass whole decided to shoot at their helicopter. I mean come on now why the FUCK would you shoot at someone who is trying to save lives. And the looting that is going on is ridiculous. I mean you have no fuck house and you don't even know if you are going to live but hey let me try and get those g-unit sneaks that I always wanted but could never afford. Or hey let steal that big ass flat screen TV. I mean I don't have a house or anything of the sort but just the thrill of stealing it is great! I mean you have people dying left and right and you rather steal then help them. PATHETIC!

I don't care how many people get mad at me for saying this but I don't blame the rescue teams not wanting to help anymore. I mean come on people fucking control yourself so someone can bring you to safety. Are you the fucking dumb?!?!?!? I feel bad for those who have to suffer because of fucking idiots like the loiters and the shooters. I hope for those fucking morons how are shooting at rescue teams and the loiters see these pictures in history books and see what fucking fools they mad out of themselves.

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home