Tuesday, September 06, 2005

It official I am addicted

To Laguna Beach that is. So as we all know MTV plays everything over and over again so over the weekend and yesterday I think I caught up on episodes that I missed and last night episode was great. I don't know if this show is real or fake but guess what, I LOVE IT. My though about the whores on the show. Alex M. Is a skank and no one can say that she isn't. I mean who is that bitch to be huggin all up on someone else's boyfriend. I know Jessica is quite but bitch get the fuck up outta that pedicure chair and beat that bitches ass. I mean she is talking about going to the prom with your man. And then last night to see the preview for next week I don't even think that I can wait. God this show is great.

So this weekend was pretty nice. We went to the beach on Saturday just for a day trip for something to do. It was so nice out. I got a little bit burnt but that is okay. Sunday we had a birthday party to go to. And last Night was the night that ruined the nice weekend. So I know I told you about the Mega bitch that is my boyfriends mother. Well on Saturday she called at 10am just to let us know her schedule for the day. LIKE I FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU ARE FUCKING DOING TODAY. So I kinda let that roll off my shoulders. We yesterday she called up and invited herself over. I just love when she does that. So me being the bitch I am, according to her, when I found out she was coming over I took the baby upstairs to try and take a nap so she wouldn't stay long. But since they got there like in a blink of an eye she was still awake. SO the baby and I were laying upstairs when they got there so his mom just walked right up stairs and into our bedroom. Excuse me bitch first off you invite yourself over then you just walk up into my god damn bedroom. She has got some balls. So anyway after 2 hours of them just sitting there they finally left. Thank god because if I heard one more thing out of her mouth I would have screamed. So she calls about an hour later to tell us that my boyfriend brother called. I cant remember if I said this or not but my boyfriend's brother is a bad drug addict. He goes on his binges and no one hears from him in weeks maybe months. But if rewind a little bit I will give you a quick recap about the brother. He has been in about 3 different rehabs and 1 half WY house. The first rehab he was in was kinda like about camp but the mother pulled him out because his counselor was too hard on him. I wont even get into that. The second rehab was a free one so one day he just signed himself out. and the last one he did great in and then went to the half way house and then like a month after being home he took off again. Now did I mention that he is 33 years old and still living with mommy and daddy and doesn't know how to do a damn thing for himself.

So getting back to the story he called last night because he was hungry and wanted something to eat or else he would die. So of course his mother babying him like usually ran down to the projects in Philly to give him a sandwich. Now I was pissed and so was my boyfrien over this. I hate to sound mean but it doesn't seem like he wants to change and why are you still babying him during all of this. So tonight I have to be the bitch and break the news to her that if he come home my daughter isn't allowed to go over the house if he is there. Is that being mean of me. He is one creep dude. He looks like a child molester and I swear I wouldn't put it past him., He has done some slimy shit before and I just don't trust him one bit.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin from Laguna Beach was on Regis and Kelly yesterday. Sorry about your boyfriend's mother...mine is a bitch too and walking right in my bedroom is totally something she would do. But, of course, being polite I just bite my tongue and take it, mostly because I don't want to waste my time arguing with my husband about her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home