Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Laguna Beach. I LOVE IT!!!

So like I have said before, I am so addicted to Laguna Beach. Last night the episode seemed short but I loved it. I loved the fact that Jason played the shit out of Alex. My personal opinion about Jason is I think he likes screwing around with different girls. I remember in one episode he said her heard the Alex was kinky in bed. That is probably the only reason why he got with her. And you know she probably gave it up on the first night and now he wants nothing to do with her. The previews for next week look good. I guess they are going on their senior week in cabo. And it looks like alex is going to try and start shit with Jessica. Jessica better beat her ass. And can I ask something I though Jessica and Kristin were best friends. If they are why when Alex was talking about her at the dinner table Kristin did say anything to defend her. That really pissed me off. Cant wait until next Monday.

On the other hand it has been a pretty boring week for me. The asshole is away for a while for business so I am by myself and loving it.

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so funny! I love that show too! I was thinking the same thing about Kristin! Seriously, why won't anyone stand up to Alex! Someone needs to beat her ass. I hope Jessica has some balls and tells her what is really up when they are in Cabo. First of all you got with him; like what a day after we broke up?! And were trying to get with him before that! Who is the slut and not a good friend! And she was all over him at the bob fire! Karma is a bitch! Jason is just like a guy I dated in high school, and I am so ashamed to say that I acted just like Jessica. I couldn't get enough of him and he couldn't get enough of my ex-best friend! Thank god I grew out of that stage! I am glad you are having a nice relaxing week. You deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home