Thursday, September 15, 2005

Britney had her baby.

So now I can sleep better at night. Britney finally had her baby and it s a BOY. Although I am not big on the name Preston but I guess it will do. I hope she enjoys every minute of being a mother. Especially since this her first child she better take in every moment and not let anyone or anything get to her.

The week is almost over. Thank freaking god. I don't think I can handle any more days this week. Hopefully I can have a nice relaxing weekend but knowing how hectic my life is it wont be. Haven't heard from the mother law from hell yet this week. he must really be enjoying her vacation. But it wont last for long because she is coming home either tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. And if she doesn't her usual shit she will invite herself over to see the baby and never fucking leave. I cant stand when she does that shit.

Well that is really it. Nothing exciting going on this miserable Thursday morning.

3 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They decided to name the baby Sean Preston instead. I think that sounds like a nice normal name.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not nice what you said about Mariah. You said it liooks like she has four boobs. We want to see your boobs. At least I want to see your boobs. If you have EEE boobs I would never say you have four boobs. After all a woman with big boobs is a n asset if she has aman who appreciates them A man can give a gal 100 orgasms by boob play. But most men don't bother. It is a long process.

So a gals boob can become a big problem if there is no man to appreciate them unless the gal is a lesbian. In that case she would need a gal to work on them. But even the gal would not work on them.

So her life becomes miserable with bra biting them because of the downpull of the gravity.

So gal be simpathetic. Did not you say you are a single girl trying to make it. It is a cruel world. You call yourself a desperate young mother. I'd like to hear from you. I want to know what makes you desperate. I think you need a man who listens to you with criticizing you and supporting you and encouraging you to stay course that helps you and to abandon a course that does not help you.

Tell me how If my support can help you. E-mail me at fakir005@netscape.net/

And you don't have to talk about your boobs. They are your business.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger erinolf said...

safegurl; don't worry I love ya no matter what. I have big boobs too, and I know that there are things out there to fit bigger chests. Keep intouch girl. Did you ever see CNASS comment to you about the song you were wondering about?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home