Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Will today ever end

I feel like this day is just draggin on for an eternity. Not that I have anything to do when I leave work today but I also don't have anything to do in work today so I am bored out of my mind. You can only look on the internet for so long before that becomes boring too. I wish something exciting would happen in either my world or the celebrity world so I can have something to do/read. Tonight I am going to the mall with my sister. She needs to go for something and I figured I would just go along for something to do. I was thinking about getting a new cell phone so I might take a stroll over to the T-Mobile store and check out their phones. I have Cingular now and I HATE IT!!!!

This weekend is dedicated to cleaning. I have come to realize that in some parts of my house there is a thick layer of dust on things. And it grosses me out. When I lived at home I never had to do this sort of stuff but now that I am a home owner I have to do it myself. I just dread even thinking about it. I would recruit the help of my boyfriend but he will just make it into a project. He is obsessive over things like that and once you get him started he is on a roll and wont stop. He will be pulling out the refridgerator/over/dishwasher whatever is movable he will move and just start bitching that I never cleaned it.

We have a table at the local high schools flea market on Sunday and I plan to get rid of all sorts of shit. I hate to even say it but Christmas is right around the corner and in order for new toys to come into my house some old ones have gotta go. I swear about 2 months ago I finally took gifts out of the trunk of my car b/c I refused to bring them in the house since we already had a shit load of toys in there.

Anyway that is it for now.

Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home