Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Little Bit More Into My Life

So In one of my previous posts I talked about how my daughter is in her terrible two stage of life and it is driving me crazy. Someone commented that maybe I am not giving enough attention to her or maybe because I didn't breast feed the child. One thing came across my mind. WTF!?!?!?! I know I ramble on here about how horrible my life is with her father but my life with my daughter makes up for everything that goes wrong in my life. I spend every minute possible with her. I do work all week long from 7-4 but as soon as I am done I go and pick her up and the rest of the night is devoted to her. I love her with all of my heart and she is my little sunshine. I pride myself in what I have accomplished so far in my life. I am 23 years old and I have owned my own house since I was 20. No help from my parents. Did it all on my own. Had a great job since I was 18 years old and have been moving up in my career ever since. I was attending college unit I got pregnant so I have about 2 years under my belt.

I think why I consider myself a desperate young mother is because I am so focused on my daughter I know that if I ever was to leave her father I would be by myself because I never go anywhere with out my daughter. And having a kid attached to your hip isn't the best way to pick up guys sometimes.

So I just hope when people read this and hear me crying abut how horrible something are for me please just remember that I do have a little ray of sunshine that keeps me going everyday.

And I know other mothers who read this have probably been through the terrible two stage and I highly think that they would say it is because I am not giving too much attention.

1 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what idiot said te terrible 2's are because you didn't breast feed or you're not paying enough attention to you daughter, but they obviously are not a parent. My daughter is almost 29 months and right in the middle of the terrible 2's, and guess what? I didn't breast feed and I'm a stay-at-home mom so she gets PLENTY of attention. Yet, she still has outbursts and tantrums. Also I taught first grade for 5 years, so I am pretty skilled in child rearing and I can tell you the terrible 2's are NOT a result of not breast feeding! DYM you should be proud of yourself for being so determined to give your daughter a good life. Many mothers in your position would expect someone else to be doing everything for her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home