Friday, September 23, 2005

The wekkend is finally here

So I had plans on going to the shore with my girlfriends just for the night for something to do but those plans were flushed down the toilet. The "ASS" is having a fit that I want to go down. I think he is getting nervous with me doing things anymore. I think he is getting paranoid that I might leave him. So now instead we are going to go out tdinner and movie tomorrow night. Well at least that is what he tells me. God only knows what we will end up seeing or where we will go to eat at since I can NEVER chose.

So did anyone catch the show My name is Earl the other night??? I didnt watch the whole thing maybe about 5-10 minutes but I was laughing my ass off the whole time. I will have to watch it next week. This sunday is D.H. I cant friggin wait. I having been dying since last season to know what the hell is going on. It better be a good season premier or else I will be mega pisses.

Well gotta go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home