Tuesday, September 20, 2005

When will the drama end.......

So I just got off of the phone with my boyfriends mother and she was rambling on about the brother. So he is getting out of the rehab that he is in on Monday and he found out yesterday that he is not allowed back home. So the fucking 32 year old wack job puts the blame on my two year old daughter. He told his parents he knows he is not allowed home because he isn't allowed around the baby. I mean come on now. Now he is just pulling shit from thin air trying to blame people for his fucking problems. She told me he was al upset and cant believe that they are doing this to him. He puts a big piece of blame on my boyfriend since he is not there for him. He needs to stop blaming other people and just realize that he is a fucking loser.

On another note my "best Friend" got engaged over labor day weekend and I just found out about it today. Okay if I am considered your best friend why am I just finding out about it now? I have to say I was a little bit pissed about it. I mean I knew she was going to be getting engaged soon since she was always telling me about it and this that and the next thing, but I can believe it took her this long to tell me. She called today to ask if I could go out to lunch with her on Saturday so we can catch up on things. I am saying it now. If she descent ask me to be in the wedding I will be pissed. I have been through everything with that girl. May night I was there while she cried over her fiancee so if I am not asked I will be slightly offended.

Is that mean to be like that???

Anyway this is like the never ending day and I cant wait for 4pm to roll around.

Tomorrow I will probably have a nice long post about me telling my boyfriend how his loser brother is blaming our daughter for something else now.

Until then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home