Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Recap of Laguna

So last night was their trip to Cabo. God it is so nice there. I wonder how expensive it is there. I will have to look that up today. Anyway....How about Alex M. Getting all pissy at Jessica b/c she hooked up with Jason. UM hello greasy bitch you swiped him right away from her so I get you got what was coming to you. And why isn't she pissed at Jason. I mean it takes two to tango. Anyway...It just keeps pissing me off more and more that Kristin doesn't even stand up for Jessica ever. I mean when they were down in Cabo it didn't even seem like they hung out together. Although Jessica needed to grown some balls and not be so scared of Alex. It is just me or has anyone else notice how greasy Alex M hair is all the time. She need to learn what shampoo is. How about at the ned when Alex and her friend went to go see Jason and he was totally ignoring her. I was loving it. She is such a dumb bitch and she deserved everything that happened to her. Jason is such a player and he knows it too.

Next week looks good too. I wonder what Casey said that made Alex all pissy at her. And in the preview you hear Kristin telling Steven that she doesn't like how he treats her like his girlfriend. Well I mean if she didn't lead him on he probably wouldn't think that. Anyway I loved the episode and cant wait until next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home