Monday, September 26, 2005

Desperate Housewives

Did anyone watch it last night. Was it just me or was there like a ton of commercials. I felt like they should about 30 seconds of the show and then cut to the commercials. It was a good show last night. Bree is like a Martha Stewart but 1,000 time worse. I was dying over the whole tie incident. Her mother in law seems like she was a true bitch. Anyway cant wait until next week. I am dying to know who is in the basement.

Anyway Laguna is on tonight. Another show I cant wait to see. Is it just me or is pathetic to look forward for a show to be on TV???

this weekend was very lo-key. Saturday I went out to lunch with a friend of mine who just recently got engaged. He asked me to be in her wedding and I was so happy she asked me. Sunday didn't do much. Went to the mall and got my daughter her Halloween costume and I clean the house. Fun fun!!!

Saturday night me and my boyfriend went out to dinner. It was nice. He has really changed his ways lately for the better, thank god. Although his mom is up to her same shit yet again. SO as you know the brother is in rehab and she asked before home he was in there is the baby could go to the rehab center to visit him and I sad NO. My boyfriend backed me up on that and we just didn't feel like it was a right thing to do. I mean I just don't see the point. So anyway she asked me a few weeks ago if it would be alright if on Sunday she went up there to visit him and I said NO WAY!!! I didn't think I was being mean but what is the big deal with her going up there. I mean personally I don't think that you should be bring a kid to a rehab center. I mean maybe if it is your chil that might be a different story but she isn't. So anyway on Saturday she pulled my boyfriend into the kitchen and quilted him into a maybe of her going up there. I almost had a piss fit. After she left I went off because I told him how I already told her no. He said he doesn't want her going up there but he just said maybe to keep the mother quit. I mean that is so balls. I don't know how many times I have to say no to the bitch for her to get it through her head. I mean the baby hasn't seen him in like 3 months she doesn't even remember how he is anymore. And it creeps me out what his obsession is with her. I get the willies even thinking about it. I mean my boyfriend has made it clear since she was born that he is never allowed to be left alone with her. He never went into details but I just get extremely nervous about that sort of stuff and I swear if he ever did anything to her I swear I would probably kill him in a crowded room.

Anyway that is my rant for the day.

Bye!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a crazy bitch! Why on earth would you want to take a 2 year old into a rehab center?!? That is completely inappropiate. At least your boyfriend is straightening up...maybe he has been reading your blog and knows you were thinking about leaving him :-) Oh, I totally look forward to TV shows too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home