Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Desperate House Wives, Laguna Beach, and much more

So I never got a chance to talk about DHW the other day. Too much on my mind lately. So I thought the episode was pretty good. At least we got to see who was down in the basement. Although we still have no clue as of who it is. I love the fact the Jesse's character played the shit outta Eva longoria. I cant stand her in real life. Don't mind her too much on the show.

LB was great last night. I cant believe how much of a bitch Kristin was to talan. I wish no one would have asked her and she would of had to go by herself. She is such a self centered bitch. And I love that LC is making Stephen guess about what would ever happen to them. He played her like a fiddle and now the ball is in her court. I cant wait to see what will happen between LC and Jason. I think that they make a hot couple.

So onto my life. Yesterday all day ong I was having battles with my current boyfriend. He cant get it through his head that I want to be on a break. He is driving me fucking insane. And now because of this I am going out on a date on Thursday with the guy that I just recently met. I mean this dude is so not my type what-so-ever. I picture myself with a preppy sort of guy. Like button down shirt and Khaki type of guy. This guy has is somewhat down. Polo shirt and khaki pants but with tattoos and piercing everywhere. This is just so not someone that I thought I would be with. But I guess opposites really do attract?!?!?!??!He is so nice. When you look at him you say oh god he is one of those types of dudes but once he starts to talk you just think he is cool as shit. I guess I will find out how he really is.

I don't think that I am doing anything wrong but I do feel a little guilty inside but I am just going to have to get over that. Stay Tuned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home