Friday, October 07, 2005

It's Friday

So it's Friday and my sister asked if she could take my daughter for the night and I was thrilled. My sister rocks and she does that alot when she knows that I am going through shit. So I am heading out with my girlfriends tongiht for a night out. Not sure where we will end up but as long as we have fun that is all I care about. But I have a feeling that I am going to run into the guy from last weekend. I mean we have talked on the phone during the week but we have no set plans to see each other but I have a feeling that we will run into each other. What am I supposed to do if I do see him. I mean the only reason why we hooked up last time is b/c it caught me off guard and I was wasted. So I tried to talk to my current boyfriend about taking a break and he just wasnt having it. He was flipping a bird that I was doing this. He was acting like we were the first people in the world to have a kid and house and break up. I mean it happens all of the time. And then he was trying to make me feel guilty and I was playing the cold hearted bitch and I just wasnt giving into it at all.I just dont know how to get rid of him. Because I tried the whole thing of telling him I dont want to be with him but he just wouldnt take me seriously. And I am afraid that if I keep on talking to this other guy I might start to like him and then what. I mean I guess as long as I dont get caught doing all of this shit then there is no harm but I am just not the type of person to do that. Any advice would help.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger It's a Fantastic Life said...

I guess all I have to say is that you need to put your foot down and MAKE him believe that you are dead serious about getting rid of him. Don't let him push you around. You know what you want and you are ready for it so make it happen! Tell him that's it I want you out. And that is final!
Way to go on making that decision tho! Then you will be free to have fun and hang out with this new guy! Maybe if your bf still won't get it thru his head that you 2 are done, tell him you mean it and you are going to start seeing other people. Don't let him lead your life-Take it into your own hands. It is YOUR life and you only get to live it once.
Have fun tonight!!! You deserve it! And make sure you post about it tomorrow:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home