Monday, October 10, 2005

Don't know what to do....

So I went out Friday night and I met up with the boy from the previous Friday. He really is just a down to earth cool dude. We ended up hooking up yet again but I am starting to really wonder if this is the right thing to do. I mean I have tried to tell my current boyfriend that I want it to be over but he just isn't getting it through his head. I mean I don't know what else to say or do for him to realize that I don't want to be with him anymore. And I find myself giving into him sometimes and I know I shouldn't. In all honestly I think I just want to cut all ties with him. I think that it is just the best thing for me. He says he is going to change but I really don't see it at all. But I just don't know what to say or do for him to get the point. I mean it has been a week now and he still cant get it through his head./ I am at aloss. And on Thursday I have a date with the guy from the weekend. What should I do???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home