Monday, October 17, 2005

Here we go again

So is it another beautiful Monday morning. Thank god it has stopped raining. I don't think I could have taken one more day of rain. Didn't do to much exciting this weekend. Friday night me and the ass got into a big fight over how he heard that I cheated on him but he left out a big part of the story. So here he asked someone that I didn't know that he knew to watch me to see if I did anything while I was out. That sneaky son of a bitch is all that was going through my mind. So after we had a knock down blow out fight it finally calmed down then one of his friends called and was giving me the one two over this whole thing. He kept on saying to me that we had a family together and to be responsible and just grow up. Oh I could feel the steam coming out of my ears. So I came to the conclusion that the asshole must try to do whatever he can to make himself look good and make me look like the bitch.

So anyway after the baby went to bed on Friday night I went out for a little bit. Believe me nothing exciting what-so-ever. This week is probably going to be a long one and this up coming weekend is packed full of crap we have to do. Well let me get back to doing nothing at work.

Until later!!!!

P.S. Desperate housewives was good last night. Loved how Andrew was fucking with the pharmacist. Terri Hatcher is just getting on my nerves anymore. Can stand her. LB is on tonight cant fucking wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home