Friday, October 14, 2005

I got caught red handed

So last night my boyfriend, who I am now on a break with, found out how I hooked up with someone at the bar the other weekend. But the topper was I was out on a date with the dude last night while the asshole was calling me trying to rip me over it. So what happened was a guy that my friend likes is from the same area as the asshole and I guess my friend mentioned that I was talking to the new dude and he ran back and told someone who he knew the asshole was friends with and that person went and told him what I did. When he confronted me about it last night I just flat out lied b/c I didn't feel like dealing with the bull shit. But how petty is it for a man in his 30's to be calling people like a little high school girl and rating them out. If I was a dude and did something like this I would be getting a pat on the back but just for the sole purpose that I am a girl people want to talk shit about me. I am not happy about that.

So anyway I had a date last night with the new boy toy, that is what I will call him. It was nice. Although by the ned of the night I could see that he was starting to really like me more than just a friendly thing. I mean he is a really cool dude but he is not my type what-so-ever. If anyone was to ask me what I would like in a guy it would be everything that this kid is not. It is just weird how I am so drawn to him though. He isn't the hottest thing in the world but he is so sweet and so kind that makes up for it. I just don't know what to do. Anyway I have to get back to work.

Bye!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes the exact opposit is what we need. Have you had much luck with the guys that are your "type"? I understand about the gossip. What a little bitch. My boyfriends "best-friend" talks shit about me all the time and when I found out about I confronted him and he admitted to it! But my boyfriend sides with him and says that if my friends weren't gossiping hten I would n't have ever found out and woudln't hate his friend! He is missing the point that his friend is a complete cocksucker! And should keep his mouth shut, we aren't in the 8th grade anymore! I just want to say to him "get over it, your best friend has a girlfriend, you should quit fucking everything that walks and get one too, then you wouldn't be so traumatized thinking I am taking away your friend!" Guys are so dumb. Hold you head high. You deserve to be happy, and the asshole obviously wasn't doing it!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home