Monday, October 31, 2005

I am alive

I know I haven't posted in a while. Things have been a little hectic on the home front. So as of Friday the asshole has moved out. Wasn't a pretty scene but it was accomplished. I feel like so much weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I have to say I cried all weekend long. And the best part of it was that I wasn't crying over him I was crying over how nasty his mother was to me. She told me that I was running a family and that one day my daughter would realize what a horrible thing I did. And how I was an awful person for cheating on her son and she hopes whoever I cheated with gets his assed kicked. Now those are the words coming out of a 60 year old woman. Shows how much class she has. Last night I didn't sleep too well. Not use to being by myself, but it is something I will be able to get over soon.

So anyway on Saturday night my guy friend stopped by my moms house, since that is where I was staying at until the asshole got all of his shit out. It was nice to see him just one on one and not piss ass drunk. I have to say he is a real sweet heart but lacking in the cute department. Never really noticed it before the other night. And he other flaw is that he is trying way to hard to move to fast. I told him numerous times I don't want to be in another serious relationship and he keeps on saying ok but I don't think he is hearing what I am saying. And I swear the other night I hear him say I love you. Not 100% sure but if he did he is already out the door. I mean come on I am not even out of a relationship yet and you are already saying that sort of shit to me. I think he might be a bit too clingy. And if he was a smart guy he would step back and see that I don't want a relationship right now and that I will most likely hook up with other guys. I mean last Saturday night we went out for my best friends birthday and I was hooking up with the new dude but after he left I hooked up with this guy that I have known for the longest time. Do I feel guilty no one bit. I don't think I am leading the new guy on b/c I tell him over and over again that I don't want a boyfriend right now.

Anyway last night I was exhausted and I missed desperate housewives. I was so pissed. Can anyone fill me in. Anyway got to get back to work. Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally cut the asshole loose.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger It's a Fantastic Life said...

Way to go! I am so proud of you and happy for you! Now you can have the life that you want! Oh and DH was a re-run. I was so pissed! So you didn't miss anything!

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you!!!!! You already sound so much happier! The Asshole's mom sounds like a douche bag... If you have been up front w/ this guy then it is his own fault if he gets hurt. The last thing on your mind should be finding a a steady boyfriend! You need to go out and have fun, not jump right back into something you just got away from... If he doesn't understand that then he is dumb and has obviously not been in a committed long-term relationship. I bet you and your little girl are going to do so much better now. Did you watch LB last night?! Finally, it was a good one!!!!!! Good luck in everything and keep us posted!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home