Monday, December 05, 2005

Been a while but now I'm back

Goodness I didnt realize how long it has been since I have written in here. Let me get myself up to speed. So got rid of the asshole offically got him out of the house. Almost at the point where we only speak when it has to do with our daughter and that is it. Although he still thinks we are going to get back together he has another thing coming at him. So I have still been talking to the other guy but we hit a little bump in the road over the weekend. And since I am a new woman I am not going to let that sort of shit happen to me anymore. So the situation is this. We have been talking now for about a good 2 months now. He is a really cool guy. We are basically really good friends, we are not boyfried and girlfriend. So he has this friend how is a girl who he is really close with. In the beginning I could tell that he liked her but she wasnt diggin him but now that the two of us started to heat up a little bit he wants no parts of this girl anymore. But what do you know now the girl likes him and she wants the two of them to be together. See when he didnt have anyone she just played with his strings and now that he does have someone she wants him all to herself. well sorry bithc your ship has sailed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home